We provide quality, loving pet care and are currently helping to wag tails and cats purr along the Connecticut shoreline. We serve the towns of East Haven, parts of North Haven, Branford, Guilford, Madison, Killingworth, Clinton, Westbrook, Essex, Ivoryton and Old Saybrook.
New clients can register by clicking here.
Existing clients can log in to check on their pet by clicking here.
We are excited to announce that We Let The Dogs Out now offers Mobile Grooming! Call (203) 533-9442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule!
Download "8 things you should ask before choosing a pet care service"
Quality, loving care
Our experienced staff provides the highest level of care for your pets while you are away or at work. We are members of your community and we pride ourselves on the exceptional care we give to each and every pet. Our staff undergo a thorough background check and are fully insured.
What distinguishes us?
- We only hire from your community
- CPR/First Aid Certified (not CPR/First Aid “trained”)
- We work around your pets’ schedule, not our schedule
- Fully insured through a well-known insurance company (more coverage than insured & bonded)
- Vet Recommended
- No Pet Left Behind - notifications if staff are late to a visit
- GPS tracking system for staff/visits
- Online Client Portal and Payment System